What is CBT for Psychosis?
- Provide an introduction as to how CBT can be used to work with people experiencing psychosis
- Provide an overview of 5 basic CBT strategies:
- Reducing stigma
- Making sense of puzzling experiences
- Coping optimally
- Investigating further
- Promoting ‘recovery’
- Consider when more complex interventions might be required, including when faced with more complex needs
- Understand some potential limitations of CBT
Registered customers keep access to this product for 72 hours after purchase.